Paint affecting fruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint affecting fruit

The painter (not sure why) decided to clean and rinse his brushes (used to paint interior walls with standard Resene paint) all over our Rhubarb plants. This was in October / November. They were literally covered in paint. How long would it be advisable before eating this Rhubarb again? Now? Next Year? Longer? There are no remnants of the paint visible on the plants anymore, but no idea whether the soil / plants would contain traces / large quantities of the paint (or possibly thinner used to clean the brushes). Anyone got any suggestions? Many thanks.

I was a bit hesitant to engage them because my assignment was a tad technical and very lengthy (67 pages). The final 10 pages have been delivered today, two days before the designated deadline. I loved their piece by piece submission of the order as it assisted the analysis and proofreading process while giving me time to consult my professor and peers. Will definitely use https://www.annotatedbibliographymaker.com service again.

Comment

Good morning! I know for sure that not every student is able to provide the highest quality of writing their hometasks. Some of them do not know how to write correct essays, but some just do not have enough desire or time to do it. In this case the greatest way is to purchase some assignments online from the webpage like this online physics homework helper writing service.

Comment

Working...
      X